Monday, February 27, 2006

Stitch Shock

Well I will bore you all with pictures, sorry, but this is too good to be true for me still. It was difficult to take the mail out of the box as I had 3 stitchy envelopes!

Thank you Ami!
Ami sent me a "package" and yes that's all she would tell me! Ask DH, surprises and I do not mix well. Once I get a slight inkling I have to know, and I don't stop until I do know! The "package" : Mad Blue Bird kit by Bucilla. I have been drooling over hers when it was a WIP and I couldn't find it at Michaels or AC Moore.. Now, IT'S MINE! (evil laugh)


Thank you Dorothy!
My Tiny Needleroll came today, all the way from Australia! And I love it! Popcorn bear holding a large red heart, with hearts along the top and bottom. It is so beautiful!
(The kids thought it was neat too- because it has stuff inside of it.)
I can't decide yet the best place to hang it....


Thank you Gwen!



My Cross Stitch Collection issue April 2006 came today , this is the issue with the Teresa Wentzler's "Castle Sampler" and "Rapunzel". I am sending threads to her in exchange.

Happy, happy day!

5 comments:

Selina said...

wow, what a shocker. J/K. I love getting things in the mail - esp when it's stitching or knitting related.

Congrates on all the wonderful things you have received :) The needle roll is just great. I love it :) Glad you all just like it :)

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! :P (Nothing beats stash related mail.)

That needleroll is really lovely. (And it's not fair that you got CSC already and I've to wait at least another week. *boohoo* ;)

patternnuts said...

hee hee hee!

Anonymous said...

You lucky thing! just love your needleroll, and the kit is just soo sweet :)

patternnuts said...

thank you Val! I didn't know you popped over here!
Well. I am spoiled