Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Four of a Kind"

The mail carrier knocked on my door and handed me a puffy envelope, mail! Yeah! I wasn't expecting anything. It was a true-blue RAK, from Daffycat.
Thank you Sharon!!!!!!!!
What an adorable kit, "Four of a Kind", it's by Jeanette Crews. Fat, little birds! And they have such sweet little faces. Oh my word, they are so cute.
Thank you for thinking of me Sharon! Happy dance

10 comments:

Kim said...

Those little birds are so cute :)

Don't you just love mail days like that? LOL!

Daffycat said...

Wow, that was FAST...I only mailed Monday afternoon! I'm so glad you like the sweet fat birds! {{{hugs}}}

mainely stitching said...

What a super-cute project! :D

Sandra said...

So beautiful!!! Reminds me of the cute little fatties that comes to my windows every morning,just that mine are not so colorful!

Enjoy your present Angela!

Anonymous said...

Nice present. :)

Anne R said...

What a fab gift! And so perfectly to your liking as well... ;)

Annie said...

I can't think of a more deserving person. Have fun with the birdies!

staci said...

Congrats on a sweet RAK!

Jenna said...

Oh, how nice and appropriate! I'm so glad that she thought of you. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that designer. So very, very darling. I'm going to have to work one of those patterns one day.