DH, the kids and I went here. For a little R&R, courtesy of my MIL. She owns the timeshare and invited us up. We went last year and only could stay one night. So this time the kids took 2 days off from school and DH took a little time off from work as well. So we managed 4 days of fun and relaxation with my MIL, BIL and his girlfriend (which was great as we got to know her as well!)We even threw a little surprise Bday party for her! Lol. She was surprised!
I packed a small blackwork project and a bit of yarn. I am nearly finished A's scarf for Christmas. But, while there, the thought of swapping skeins seemed like too much work!
We came back home Tuesday, I am just getting caught up on things now! (Tuesday night and yesterday I spent quite a while reading everyone's posts and cleaning out my emails. Then off to the grocery store to replenish, since we let things get low knowing about the trip.) Today will be house related thing to take care of -laundry anyone? - and a bit more errand running.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LINABEAR EXCHANGE
My apologies to my exchange partner (she doesn't know who she is yet). I forgot to mail our your onrnie before we left. So sorry, it should be going out today!
Thank you Ariel for my beautiful ornament, with chocolates too! It arrived yesterday! Thanks so much! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To stash related goodness. Thank you Outi! My hardangers came while we were gone, I am not sure which day. My neighbor was grabbing the mail for us. So it was in my kitchen table when we came in... So cool huh? And the Royal blue is exactly what I have been looking for!
2 comments:
Perfect homecoming, don't you think? Stash and exchanges waiting for you!
(I'm glad you liked the fabrics. :)
Glad you all enjoyed a few days break :) I am sure you feel all ready now for the holiday season :)
Post a Comment